Maxim XL & Maxim XL Plus
Beauty, durability, affordability.Next autumn, when the leaves flutter from the towering trees surrounding your home, theyll have to compete with your home for attention. A favorite for remodelers, Maxim XL hangs straighter than competing products, and its crisp lines and accented shadows in a range of rich colors make it as beautiful as it is durable. Meant for large, beautifully built homes, Maxim XL Plus offers extreme coverage, resulting in a practically seamless look. Both options offer the look of freshly painted wood with no strings attached.
Why people love this product:
- Crisp lines and accented shadows
- 33% fewer seams due to 16'8" long panels
- 25 year no-fade warranty
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Looks and feels like real wood
- Favorite of remodellers
CHOOSE YOUR PROFILE
1. Double 4 Lap XL
2. Double 5 Lap XL PLUS (Special Order)
3. Double 4 Dutchlap XL
4. Double 5 Dutchlap XL PLU
OUR FEATURES AND TECHNOLOGY AT A GLANCE
- Armor for your home
SpectraShield thermal diffusion agents protect vinyl siding against distortion caused by heat from the sun.
- Bold, Dark Colors
Chromalock technology combines premium vinyl compounds and UV inhibitors to combat the suns harsh rays.
- Winds up to 201 mph
The KP Cyclone System nail hem provides extra rigidity and resists winds up to 201 mph.
- Install with Ease
The KP Insta-Lock system promotes a tighter panel lock and precise horizontal alignment.
- 33% Fewer Seams
The 33% longer panel that minimize the appearance of the visible overlap in your walls.
- Your Warranty
25 year fade resistance protection and lifetime limited warranty.
Maxim XL comes standard with a .046 thickness that offers exceptional strength and impact resistance.
- Thickness Plus Colors
Maxim XL Plus increases to a .048 thickness that offers exceptional strength and impact resistance.
- The Right Choice
Contributes less to global warming than other cladding options. Vinyl siding is the most economical and ecological option on market.
1. Maxim XL with a .046 thickness & Maxim XL Plus with a thickness of .048 offer exceptional strength and impact resistance.
2. Double thick .092 KP Cyclone System nail hem provides extra rigidity and wind resistance.
3. Low gloss rough cedar texture looks exactly like wood.
4. Chromalock technology combines premium vinyl compounds and UV inhibitors to combat the harsh rays of the sun.
5. KP Insta-Lock System is designed to snap together with a positive connection for flexibility in panel positioning during installation.
OUR WARRANTY. OUR INTEGRITY.
Learn more about our limited lifetime warranty and our 25-year no-fade warranty on all Plus Colors.